Do You Accept My Insurance?
In the ever changing health care system it is difficulty for consumers to determine whether or not their providers are in their network. Many insurance directories are not updated and this year many carriers carved out their behavioral health benefits to different companies. We have done some research to help answer questions. Most specifically, "Do North Star Guidance Center clinicians accept my new insurance?" Click on the link below to see a list of the Masshealth Plans we accept. If there is a "YES" in the document name then it is accepted by most NSGC clinicians.
Commercial Insurances Accepted
Beacon Health Options
Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Health Care,
After much consideration, North Star Guidance Center has instituted a payment policy. Please read this policy carefully as it could apply to you either now or in the future.
• All payments will be due at the time of service.
• Overdue payments will be expected within ten days or prior to your next scheduled appointment, whichever may occur first.
• Any balance that has been overdue for 60 days will be sent to collections.
• Appointments that are missed or cancelled within twenty four hours of the scheduled appointment time will be charged a fee of $100.00. We respectfully request that if you can not make your scheduled appointment that you notify the office within the agreed time frame so that someone else may be offered the time.
• We accept cash, checks, Paypal, Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express and flexible medical spending accounts.
• Payments will be accepted in person, online and over the telephone.
• If you have an overdue balance please remit your balance within ten days. If you have a scheduled appointment and have not yet paid your balance please contact your clinician to reschedule, cancel or coordinate payment.
• All professional services rendered will be the financial responsibility of the client. That includes all charges that are not covered by insurance such as telecounseling, telephone calls, professional consultations and letters.
- Initial counseling session 45-50 min: $250.00
- Follow up counseling session 45-50 min $150.00
- Initial psychiatric eval 45-50 min $275.00
- Follow up psychiatric session 25-30 min $150.00
- Initial neurofeedback session: $250.00
- Follow up neurofeedback session: $125.00
- Telephone Contact- $50.00 per 1/2 hr
- Letter Writing- $25.00 per 1/4 hr
- Meeting Attendance- $180.00 per hr
- Collateral Contact- $25.00 per 1/4 hr
- Telecounseling- $50.00 per 1/2 hr for existing North Star Guidance Center Clients that reside in Massachusetts. HIPAA compliant video telemedicine platform: vsee.com *Above services may be subject to additional fees.